In 2011 Breckenridge home sales were up 32% with a concurrent 12% drop in price. Breckenridge condo sales increased by 38% with a matching increase in average sold price of 12%.
Catch the Fun During Breckenridge Spring Fever
Although this was not one of the better winters in Breck, the town is celebrating spring with Breck Spring Fever.
This month-long festival features some of the best bands, most exciting competitions and fun events anywhere in Colorado. Here’s a small sampling of what’s happening.
Featured performers in the Bud Light Concert series, at the base of Peak 8 include
- Ska and reggae band Toots and the Maytals on Saturday, April 14
- Fusion band Rusted Root on Sunday, April 15
All concerts are FREE to the public and will take place on a specially-constructed stage on the mountain facing One Ski Hill Place at the base of Peak 8, from 2-5 p.m. on each concert date.
Other Breck Spring Fever Events
- “Fever Reliever”Main Street Merchant Discounts Friday April 6 – Sunday April 8
- Breck 5 til 5TerrainParkHappy Hours Every Friday through April 15 from 2pm – 5pm
- Rockstar Throwback Throwdown Pipe Competition Saturday, April 7
- Easter Egg Hunt on the Mountain Sunday, April 8 at 8:30am
- Breckenridge Sunrise Easter Service Sunday, April 8 at 6:00am
- Ripperoo’s Mini World Cup Sunday, April 8 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Imperial Challenge Bike/Ascent/Descent Race Saturday, April 14 at 10:00am
- Beer Festival, presented by KSMT Saturday, April 14 from 12:00pm – 5:00pm
There are all kinds of ways to have fun in Breckenridge at any time of the year. If you’re interested in looking at vacation homes for sale in Breckenridge, please call me at 970-453-7000 or shoot me an email at email@example.com