Breckenridge is a town that offers fun and so many wonderful things to do for people of all ages, with all interests, during all seasons.
Here are just a few highlights of the many of the fantastic events yet to come this summer season. Can’t wait!
Join us in Breckenridge for some summertime fun, won’t you?
- July 28th: Breck Music Festival & NRO Joint Concert (at the Riverwalk Center)
- August 24th: USA Pro Cycling Challenge
- August 31st – September 3rd: Labor Day Weekend Celebrations (including our annual rubber duck race, a wine festival, sidewalk sales on Main Street, and an amazing Arts Festival)
- September 14th – September 16th: Oktoberfest
- Every day!: Breckenridge Summer Fun Park
- Weekends from August 4th – September 2nd:PRCA Pro Rodeo
If you have any questions about Breckenridge events, drop me an email at [email protected]. I’m happy to help!