It is extremely important that you connect with a qualified lender. We will recommend lenders who have earned our trust and with whom we’ve had good experiences in the past.
In addition, we strongly recommend that you use a local lender, especially if you’re investing in a condo or town home. Lenders not only have to qualify the buyer but also the property. Out of town lenders often have a difficult time qualifying our mountain properties. Local lenders, with their many years of experience are able to accomplish this in an efficient and timely manner.
We don’t say this to help them, but to help you save time, energy and most importantly stress. The lender will review your financial position to determine the price most suitable for you and your comfort level.
Best Piece of Advice
Take the pre-qualification just one step further and obtain a full loan approval. This is the best approach!
The pre-approval process will help you
in the following ways:
- You will know in advance what your payments will be.
- You won’t waste time considering homes you cannot afford.
- You can select the best loan package without being under pressure. There are many options and programs to choose from in today’s market. Your lender will explain the alternatives to help you select the one best suited for you.
- Sellers will find your offer to purchase more favorable if they know in advance of your ability to secure financing. This will make your offer more competitive if you are competing with other offers. Nowadays, most listing agents request a pre-approval letter to accompany all purchase agreements.
- You’ll have an estimate of your closing costs and we will explain them to you in detail.
- You’ll have peace of mind.