Our years of experience in Summit County have allowed us to put together a variety of useful tips, tricks, and time-tested recommendations for selling your home. Browse through our Sellers’ Information section by clicking the links on your right.
If you’re still wondering how to choose your Realtor, think about what you expect . . . . Experience, knowledge, tremendous negotiating skills, hard work, results? Well, great. You’ve come to the right place!
A Quick Word About Commissions
Do not choose a Realtor based on commissions. If they’re willing to quickly compromise their fee, why would you expect them to negotiate the best price for you?
Should We List Now?
Consider these facts when trying to determine if now is the right time to list your property:
- When Buyers look for properties, they are usually motivated!
- Two thirds of our properties in Summit County typically sell during the summer. However, the trend seems to be changing. In 2011, 40% of our Summit County property sales took place in the first half of the year.
- Interest rates have been at a 30-year low.
- Rental income is not what it used to be.
- We will make every effort to schedule showings at the most convenient times for you and your guests.
- Folks vacationing in our town are more likely to explore the area and see your For Sale sign and decide to take additional time to view your property.