While Your Property Is Being Shown
Give Some Thoughts To Your Pets
- Many people do not like pets inside.
- BE AWARE OF PET ODORS.
- Have your carpets professionally cleaned if necessary.
- Put your pets out of sight and sound for showings.
- Put away food, water bowls, and litter box.
A Note To Smokers
- Some people are sensitive to the odor of tobacco smoke.
- Have your carpets and draperies professionally cleaned if needed.
- Leave open containers of potpourri in your home and burn scented candles.
- Spray the house with an air freshener before showings.
- Do not smoke inside when you expect a showing.
Turn On Your Lights – Day Or Night
- Your property can never appear too bright.
- Light creates a cheerful, welcome feeling.
- Install a skylight in a very dark room.
Never Stay In The Property When It Is Being Shown
- Buyers are not comfortable when the owner is present.
- They will view the property too quickly and miss the best features.
- A family member’s presence rarely helps the sale.
- Do not put this obstacle in your path.
Leave The Property Graphics In A Visable Place
- Buyers and Realtors use these to remember your property.
- Graphics list your property’s best features.
- Leave them near the front door or on the dining room table.
ALL THESE SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS DO WORK!
MAKE THEM WORK FOR YOU!